Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Timbaland Speaks On Nas's Upcoming Album

If you have been following my blog for a while, you would know I am one of the biggest Nas fans on the planet. lol! I have been waiting to hear any news concerning his 11th studio album for a while now, but no news, till today. Sometime in May, Nas tweeted that he would reveal the title of the album in June, but no words were heard about that since then. In a recent interview, Timbaland had this to say about the album...










“I told Jay this, I said, ‘The person who gets me from Hip Hop now, there album’s gonna be phenomenal.’ And that’s Nas. Nas got a song right now with him, Jay, and Justin. It’s completely stupid. It’s called ‘Sinatra In The Sands.’ And Justin sounds like Frank Sinatra.”






Hmm! I can't wait for this. Although that would be good for Nas in the mainstream, I don't care about a Nas song with Jay and Justin Timberlake, I just want a new Nas album A.S.A.P. Artists get better if they are consistently working. Since he started working on this particular album few months after Life Is Good dropped, I believe it would be better than Life Is Good. Obviously, the Sinatra In The Sands song was produced by Timberland and made the same night BBC (the track on Jay's Magna Carta album that featured Nas) was made.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar