Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fergie says Josh Duhamel watched her get a bikini wax: gross or cool?

fergie1


Fergie covers the February issue of Allure. The photoshoot is okay. I mean, she looks pretty but I don’t like how fleshy the photos are. But I guess Fergie is really proud of her figure these days, so she wanted to show everything off. Fergie is promoting her new solo album and her single “LA Love (La La)”. In the interview, she talks about how she and Josh Duhamel are really just nice people from good Catholic families. Okay. Sure?


What she and Josh have in common: “We just grew. And we grew into realizing we wanted the same things in life. We wanted the same path. We both come from Catholic families.”


They are in therapy together: “He’s not afraid. He doesn’t feel like he’s not man enough.”


Josh is curious: “I mean he’s walked in on me during my bikini waxing. And I’m like, ‘Okay, honey, hi.’ And I’m on all fours … But he doesn’t just leave; he gets curious!”


Their two-week rule: “My husband and I made a two-week rule. We’ve already talked about how were going to have to trade off. He’s going to have to come on tour with Axl for a while, and then there’ll be a break. He’ll take a job; I’ll be on set with Axl. You know?”


Her green breakfast smoothies: “Kale, romaine, spinach, half a banana, half a pear, half an apple, a little bit of water, and a juiced orange in the Vitamix. It’s changed my life. It’s like a buzz. It gives me a little sugar boost, but it’s all healthy sugar! I did it during my pregnancy. Axl Jack just loves it. We call it Green Goo.”



[From Allure, via Us Weekly]


I think it’s kind of cool that Fergie and Josh have the kind of relationship where he watches her get a bikini wax. Or is that gross? No, I think it’s cool. Most men have no idea what women go through to maintain everything, and I get the feeling that Josh probably is “curious.” As for the state of their marriage… I’d like to think that they’re better than ever. I remember when Josh cheated on her less than a year into their marriage. She stuck by him and then they had Axl. And now they’re in therapy. What do you think? Will they last for the long haul? Honestly, they’ve already lasted a lot longer than I was expecting, so maybe.


fergie2


Photos courtesy of Allure.


Fergie says Josh Duhamel watched her get a bikini wax: gross or cool?


Get the inside scoop on the latest gossip, entertainment, & celebrity news on SheKnows! Find celeb photos, videos & top stories.





More On :

Fergie says Josh Duhamel watched her get a bikini wax: gross or cool?


#Hollywood

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar