Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SNEAK PEEK: Velvet Lip Glide (September possibly October)

I'll admit it - I've never used NARS lip products.

I'm a massive fan of their eye shadow products but never quite got around to sampling their lip products. I feel I should change this as the palette I have (for eyes) is one of my favorite things. I'm in the mood for a new lipstick too!

NARS are set to launch the new Velvet Lip Glide on the 6th of September. A moisture filled liquid lipstick that aims to keep your lips in good condition while providing a beautiful color payoff. Sign me up!
I said earlier (on the Catrice post) that I am new to the liquid lipstick craze. While I love my OCC lip tar, I am still wary of liquid lipstick. I think because I hate lip gloss due to the 00's. No one of make up wearing age can forget the original lip glosses from that era. I've never worn it since! I appreciate it that liquid lipstick is so different. However, it's taken me until now to accept it! I think ever since I bought some NYX lip colors.


 So each of the lip colours are named after places and things that came about from the sexual revolution of the 1970s. Which is a comment I made about the previous post on NARS. I thought the image looked a bit 70s! But the names are bit....interesting!

  • No. 54
  • Area - Rich chestnut
  • Bound - Rose pink
  • Danceteria – Fuchsia
  • Deviant - Deep burgundy (NARS Exclusive)
  • La Main Bleue - Rich berry
  • Le Palace - Deep cherry red
  • Mineshaft - Poppy red
  • - Raspberry red
  • Playpen - Pink coral
  • Stripped - Beige pink
  • Toy - Deep aubergine
  • Unlaced - Nude pink
  • Unspeakable - Garnet
The new formula will be released on the 6th of September in Sephora. However, it is unclear if we will have to wait until October in Nottingham as it is going to 'all other retailers' then. It's September for NARS counters which we don't have. I wonder which Space NK falls under!?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar