Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'm Alice kenerwa


Full Name : Alonge Patience

Gender : Female

Age : 23

Location : Kenya

Willing to Travel : Yes

Height (cm) : 170.6

Weight (Kg) : 63

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length : Shoulder Length

Eye Color : Black

Skin Color : Tanned

Tattoos : None

About me:

My name is Alice kenerwa from Kenya based in Mombasa am 23 years old I used to model since 2013 but I stopped on 2016 I got a very bad road accident and I couldn't walk on heels again, have been out for 3 years but am back again on it now .

I used to participate in very many runways and online contest too I like dancing and traveling and taking photos am professional masseuse with four years experience I hope you will help me get back to my career

Facebook Link : Check Here

Website : Check Here

Main Page Link : Check Here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar