Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Drugstore Beauty Buys

I'm a frequent Target shopper. While I love Sephora, some products I prefer from Target. Here are my go-to's:

Revlon Just Bitten in Twilight- This is the perfect burgundy shade of lip stain. I have used this color for years and it really stays put. 

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer in Light- This is a dupe for YSL Touche Eclat. While the YSL version is $40+, this $10 version is even better. 

Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Rich Raisin- I love the way this feels on my lips. However, this isn't a long lasting color. This is like a saturated lip balm. 

Essie A-List- This is a new-to-me color that is a slightly deep, classic red perfect for the upcoming fall season. 

Sally Hansen Mega Shine- This is the very best. It is a top coat that makes your at-home-mani look like a professional gel manicure. 

Neutrogena Liquid Face Wash- I wash my face with this every night. It is just plain soap and I truly believe that this has made my face so clear compared to any other face wash I have ever used. 

Curel Ultra Healing- I love the lightweight but super moisturizing formula of this lotion. Plus there is almost no scent. It is the perfect "post shower, I just shaved my legs" moisturizer. 

It's a 10- It really is a miracle. Whenever I spray this on my damp hair and then blow dry, my hair is significantly more shiny and manageable. 

Listerine Pocketmist- So much more powerful than gum and fits easily into any tiny clutch. 

What are your favorite drugstore finds? I love recommendations! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar