Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haute Headbands

It is no secret that I love headbands. I often receive emails about where I find headbands. I have quite the extensive collection. My response to the headband question is that I have gathered them from over the years and some are even from when I was a child that my mother saved. However, for new headband collectors, I always direct them to Etsy because there are a lot of really neat options for very reasonable prices. 

However, it is important to own some really great quality, classic headbands and that is where L. Erickson comes in.
I love the bright and extensive color options. Personally, I like thinner headbands but it all depends on what works best with your hair. I think it is important to have black, white and brown headbands as neutral options.
This is another great addition to your headband repertoire. This classic horse bit headband will add a pop to any ensemble.  

A tortoise shell headband is another classic and must in any headband collection. They are hard to find but I have found them every once in a while in J. Crew and at Nordstrom. This is by France Luxe, a branch of L. Erickson. 
The Blair Bow headband is a classic and absolutely perfect for the summer months. I just posted about wearing an all white outfit and this would be a chic accessory to add that pop of color.
If you are looking for a more classic headband, then this is the perfect addition. I have this one and wear it constantly during the winter months. It is versatile and subtle and definitely not too childish.
Last but not least, you have to have a grosgrain ribbon headband in your collection. Those are my favorite kind of headband, however, I have yet to find a navy blue, plain grosgrain ribbon headband!

Where do you find your favorite headbands? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar