Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Camel crush

1.-1jpg



 Zara coat, leggings, bag

 H&M necklace

2.-2jpg
3-3
4-4
5-5
6-6
7-7
8-8
9-9
10-10



 Winter in officially here, the Christmas tree is lid up in our town and even the Santa bus is up and running! I for one love this time of the year! Really can't wait for the snow to cover everything! 
 This winter I'll be wearing only grey, black and camel clothes, just kidding! But I must say that I have an obsession with them, in the last month or so I've been wearing only that. A classic camel coat goes with everything and to any occasion. I've been wanting one for quite some time, but couldn't find on in stores. This season I found my dream camel coat at Zara, so happy. I thing this coat will be my winter staple. 
 Whats going to be your staple clothing item?
 If you want to get your hands on a Daniel Wellington watch or want to buy it as a Christmas gift, be sure to use the discount code: 'chocolatefashioncoffee' for 15% off, free shipping as well. Available until 15.01.2015. 



Have a lovely weekend!
XOXO
Kinga

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar