Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Back To School!

Lilly Pulitzer Smart Cookie Backpack $78


It's back to classes for me! First week of classes are either a breeze or overwhelming, let's hope this semester they are a breeze! With this Lilly backpack, it would just brighten everyone's day; Unfortunately, I think I'm a little too old to be toting around this beauty. Someone please buy this for their child! I have several classes with some close friends so that is something I'm definitely looking forward to. Also rush starts in just 2 weeks and I cannot wait to get new girls into our sorority and find a Lilly loving little. Everyone who is going back to school, good luck and best wishes for a fun-filled year!
Yours,

sCe

**EDIT

Here is my 2nd day (first day of second round of classes) outfit:


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar