Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I bought some new lunch boxes because I'm sad....

 I've been meaning to pick up some lunch boxes for work in recent weeks. I just haven't found anything I actually like.

I also need a coffee mug for travelling as well but enough about that struggle.

I was delighted to find both of these lunch boxes in the sale in Urban Outfitters (where I do not normally shop) for £3! They come in two colors and they are big enough to fit my sandwich in. Result!

I did get some stackable treat boxes from there too but sadly there is no picture to add to that as I couldn't find any! However there are four boxes - one inside the other- for £5 in the sale. They had a few of them left in Nottingham but sadly, quite a few are damaged.

I would be half tempted to go back and grab another few as I already love mine! No more battered sandwiches!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar