Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

fantasy credit card game.....what else would you do at midnight on a sunday?

I've been playing the fantasy credit card game! Where you sit and pick up things and then run away without paying. (see if you do that in shops they tend to arrest you) It's a fun game. Mainly because I don't have to pay! But, every now and again a website pops up which brings affordable clothing to people like me. (aka - the fashion loving broke) I am talking about outnet.com. Which is a sister site to netaporter.com. If you don't know what outnet.com is, then you need to get involved. Big time. The discounts are amazing. If you trawl for long enough you can find the best bargains. How else do you think I managed to get a Stella McCartney bag for 65 euro? yeah...... Anyway, I set myself a task. Find the cheapest deals you can and see what you can get for under 200 euro. Surprisingly - I managed to get some McQueen, a little Wang, some See by Chloe and a little Michael Kors.....Barely breaking the 180 mark! oh and speaking of Marcs - I found some of that too!
www.outnet.com
Micheal Kors - 118 formally 394
Marc Jacobs - 153  formally 384
see by chloe dress - 133 was 443
Alexander Wang suit trousers - 130 from 493
Alexander McQueen suit trousers - 173 euro formally priced at 495.

I've spoken about the website before. It's well worth getting your click on for a bit of discounted Jacobs. But there is every brand you can think of on here. From Wang to Halston to Prada to Stella....If you find anything, let us know and show the world your best bargain!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar